What is the ParentVUE & StudentVUE Portal?
Parents and students can access information on assignments, grades, attendance, health visits and demographic information using ParentVUE and StudentVUE. Information on upcoming school and district deadlines and events is also available.
Logging On for the First Time
- Open a web browser and enter the URL supplied by your school or district into your browser address bar and press Enter.
- Select whether you are a parent or a student.
- Select Activate My Account by clicking.
- Click “I Accept” to agree to the privacy agreement.
- Enter your first name, last name, and activation key exactly as they appear in your activation key letter. Click “Continue to Step 3“.
- Create a user name and password in the boxes provided. The password must be a minimum of six characters and is case sensitive. Enter your primary e-mail address and click “Complete Account Activation“.
After logging on to the website or activating an account, parents will see the home page of the ParentVUE portal and students will see the home page of the StudentVUE portal. The information on the home page includes:
In ParentVUE, children linked to a parent and attending this district, have their first names listed at the top of the screen. Click the child’s name to view his or her information.
The Navigation bar contains links to various records for the student selected.
Recent Events include grading period dates, conference events, discipline events, school events, attendance notes and nurse log notes.
District Announcements are featured on the right.
Click here to enter ParentVUE